Programme: Digital Europe Programme (DIGITAL)
Deadline date: 29 August 2023 17:00:00 Brussels time
The objective of this action is to develop and deploy the AI-on-demand platform, providing the requirements and underlying mechanisms for such platform.
The European AI-on-demand platform, including:
– A visible catalogue of AI resources that are made in Europe and trustworthy
– A one-stop shop to access AI tools for the European industry and for public administrations
– A reference and trusted marketplace for trustworthy AI resources
– Services in support of the public procurement of AI solutions
– Interconnections to computing resources, data spaces and Testing and experimentation facilities developed under this programme
– Established links with the network of European Digital Innovation Hubs to provide access of AI tools to SMEs and the public administration throughout Europe.
– Increased visibility to trustworthy innovations, in particular those made in Europe.
– Easy access to AI tools by public administrations and European industry (in particular SMEs).
Searches of partners to collaborate on this topic: 33
The platform will gather all the AI resources (algorithms and tools), and make them available to the potential users, businesses and public administration, with the necessary services to facilitate their integration. Activities shall build on results from the preparatory action, as well as previous relevant projects such as the AI-on-demand platform and the European Language Grid initiated under Horizon 2020. In addition, the platform should mobilise the European innovators to provide their products and services on the platform. The platform should become the reference for any user (industry or public service), a one-stop-shop to access AI tools to integrate into solutions, products, and services: a common good and market place for AI resources.
It will implement mechanisms defined in the preparatory action and further cooperate with the corresponding actions running in parallel to interconnect with the cloud-to-edge infrastructure, HPC resources, the data spaces, and the Testing and Experimentation Facilities (TEFs) – providing the TEFs with relevant AI and related resources, and hosting the results once validated in the TEFs, as applicable.
Find out more Here